Casting Call for Children With Disabilities
In search of children with disabilities across Canada for a Telus Public Service Announcement
Jigsaw Casting is currently seeking children with a disability for a Telus Public Service Announcement (PSA); this PSA is to support the Friendly Future Foundation.
We are looking for the following Individuals, open to all genders and backgrounds:
1) A child amputee who wears a prosthetic limb. Age 10 to 17.
2) A child who is blind or partially sighted and can swim. Age 10 – 17.
3) A child who is deaf and can demonstrate sign language. Age 10 – 17.
Note: We may be interested in casting one parent (roles 1&2) or grandparent (role 3-who can sign) with their child as well, please apply with your child below.
The honorarium will be $500 each if selected. No previous acting experience required. Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. This is a union 706 PSA, non-union members are encouraged to apply, we are especially looking for real kids with a disability for this PSA.
Filming in Toronto. Travel and accommodation will be provided for child and parent if you are not in the Toronto area.
Details & Submission Information
To apply, please send us your child’s name, age, photos of both parent and child (no hat or sunglasses), tell us which role you are submitting for, your city/province, some information about your child’s disability, parent’s name and phone number to:
To apply, please submit the following information to email@example.com :
- Your child’s name, age and which role they are applying for.
- Parent’s name and phone number.
- Photos of both parent and child (no hats or sunglasses).
- Some information about your child’s disability.
- Please note: For Role 2 – Blind Swimmer – please tell us about your child’s swimming experience.
Please write ‘TELUS PSA’ in the subject line of your email, along with your child’s name, age and which role you are submitting them for. (e.g. TELUS PSA – JENNY SUN – 13 – Role 1 AMPUTEE)
Deadline to submit is ASAP since we will be conducting online interviews on June 27.
Must be available for the following dates:
- Online Interview: June 27, 2019
- Shoot: July 3 or 4, 2019 in Toronto
416 360 0336 x 212