Casting Call for Groups That Travel Together
Ground Glass Media Inc. currently casting groups who go on interesting road trips to be featured in a fun commercial for Shell
Do you and your friends pile into your trucks and head up North to compete in fishing derbies? Do you take inner city youth kayaking in the summer? Do you travel to bbq competitions or dog/cat shows? Take t-ball teams to competitions?
If you’re between the ages of 21- 65 and you travel with a group of people (3 people or more) for reasons other than simply sightseeing or exploring, we want to hear from you! We’re interested in all kinds of stories of people who travel by car, van or truck with a sense of purpose beyond just a daily commute.
Receive $750 – $1,500 per person for one day of filming!
– If selected, you will receive $750 per person for one day of filming + $750 per person if your footage makes the final video
– Applicants MUST be available for one day of filming on July 12 or 13 in the GTA
– Applicants MUST be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
– Applicants CANNOT have previously appeared in any petroleum products advertising.
– THIS IS AN NON-UNION JOB. We welcome applications from those with no acting experience.
To apply, please fill out the online application form by Wednesday, May 30. Applications will be considered until June 6 if necessary.
GROUND GLASS MEDIA INC.
Real People + Real Stories
Unit 2- 708 Annette St, Toronto, ON M6S 2E2