Casting Call for Male Wheelchair Basketball Players
Milo Casting is seeking wheelchair basketball players for a national stills campaign for Participaction!
- You are an individual who uses a wheelchair to play basketball
- You are a man aged roughly 25-40 yrs of age
- Genuine and authentic real people with infectious smiles and a positive spirit!
Those chosen will be financially compensated $150/hr for their time.
Details & Submission Information:
If interested, you must email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, age, ethnicity, location and telephone number
- A brief mention of your basketball experience
- 2 recent photos of you. Show us your smiles! Candid shots are great! Professional shots not necessary.
**Please ensure your photos are CURRENT (taken in the last few days)**
- Please write “Project Participate Wheelchair Basketball” in the subject line followed by your name. (i.e.: Project Participate Wheelchair Basketball – Roger Gibson)
You must be available for these key dates:
- SHOOT: Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- No AUDITION for this project
Deadline for submissions: Sunday April 14th, 2019 at 7pm
Note: If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns:
Please contact us at 416-360-0465 – Shannon at x233 or Taijah at x234
Please join our Facebook group for future casting calls:
60 SUMACH ST / 3RD FLOOR / TORONTO, ON M5A 3J7 / T: 416-360-0465