Casting Call for Sisters or Twins
Casting twins or sisters who look alike
Ground Glass Media Inc. is seeking twins or sisters who look alike for a fun insurance commercial. Women must be in the Greater Toronto Area, between the ages of between the ages of 25-35, and at least one sister must have a visible physical disability. Males may also be considered for the role.
Participants will be compensated between $550 – $9,500 per person for one day of filming.
– If selected, you will receive $500 for one day of filming + $50 for a wardrobe session + $6,500 if your footage makes the final online or print spots + $2,500 if you footage makes the final TV video.
– If shortlisted, applicants MUST be available for an interview with the director on August 30.
– If selected, applicants MUST be available to film between September 5 for a wardrobe fitting and September 6-8
– Applicants CANNOT have previously appeared in any US insurance or financial service company
– This is a NON-UNION job. We welcome applications from those with no acting experience.
Interested must complete the online application at: https://sisters.castingcrane.com/
GROUND GLASS MEDIA INC.
Real People + Real Stories
Unit 2- 708 Annette St, Toronto, ON M6S 2E2
GROUND GLASS MEDIA INC. is a ‘real people’ casting company, casting people just like you in commercials for brands including Pepsi, McDonald’s, Shell, P&G, Unilever, KFC, Tim Horton’s and Rogers.