Benefits of Membership
- Information on ONPARA-sanctioned programs, leagues, tournaments, clinics, seminars, and events.
- The ability to participate in ONPARA-sanctioned events (local/regional, provincial, and national levels).
- The ability to be selected to an ONPARA provincial team.
- The ability to rent a sport wheelchair through the ONPARA Wheelchair Loans Program.
- Liability insurance coverage when participating in ONPARA-sanctioned clubs/programs and events.
- Voting privileges at the ONPARA Annual General Meeting.
- The opportunity to participate in special events, giveaways, contests, etc.
Annual membership is only $25 and runs from October 1 – September 30. If you would prefer to mail your membership form and cheque to our office, please download the 2019-2020 Membership Registration Form (PDF).
NEW! – Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness Resources & Sport Organization Requirements:
Ontario is a national leader in concussion management and prevention. Rowan’s Law (Concussion Safety), 2018 makes it mandatory, as of July 1, 2019, for sport organizations to:
Please ensure that you have reviewed the the Ministry-approved Concussion Awareness Resources and have read and agreed to the Athlete Concussion Code of Conduct and/or Coaches/Team Trainers Concussion Code of Conduct prior to becoming an ONPARA member.
For more information regarding Rowan’s Law and the Government of Ontario’s concussion safety plan, please visit https://www.ontario.ca/page/rowans-law-concussion-safety